The OMC superplasticizer is a complex admixture for concrete, used to achieve high quality concrete with extensibility.
– production of transport concrete
– the production of concrete, which is attached to the construction site
– Concretes of high strength and chemical resistance
– waterproof concrete
– self-compacting (SCC) and high-plastic concrete
– for finished/exposed concrete surfaces
– cast precast elements
OMC Superplasticizer provides optimization of concrete production, high quality of concrete, and especially excellent properties related to durability, early strength, compressive strength and superior mechanical properties. Due to the high reduction in water-cement ratio (w/c) and better aggregate/cement ratio, it enables a significant reduction in shrinkage due to the loss of concrete water and plastic shrinkage.
OMC is a powerful superplasticizer that enables:
– longer consistency maintenance time
– extended workability of concrete and low w/c factor
– better dispersion and hydration of cement paste
– slight friction between cement particles and aggregates
– changes the chemical properties of concrete, makes concrete hydrophobic
– high initial and final strength of concrete
– Increases elasticity, flexural strength of concrete
– increases the resistance of concrete to frost
– increases the durability of concrete
The OMC superplasticizer does not contain chlorides.