OMC COMPANY manufactures the most popular and state-of-the-art high-component fibers. Our production of polypropylene fibers is of the best, high quality and durable polypropylene roving ASP-3000 DIN. High component fiber is used as an admixture for reinforcing concrete mixtures and gypsum. It is made of pure polypropylene granules by extrusion as well as elongation by heating.
POLYPROPYLENE FIBER 3000
Polypropylene multifilament yarn ASP-3000 din.
Made of the best, high quality, strongest polypropylene roving.
POLYPROPYLENE FIBER 3000 FOR INCREASING THE COMPOSITION AND STRENGTH OF REINFORCED CONCRETE, SOLUTIONS, CONSTRUCTION COMPOSITIONS, CONCRETE, etc.
MICRO REINFORCED CONCRETE WITH POLYMER FIBERS, HIGHLY PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
– Dispersed reinforced fibers with polymer micro reinforcement compensate for the disadvantages of concrete: fracture brittleness and low strength. This concrete reinforcement is considered as a means of effectively increasing the tensile strength and not breaking at all levels of its construction, contributing to greater durability. – Polypropylene fiber concrete has high impact resistance, fatigue, dynamic strength, water resistance, resistance to cracks and viscous fractures, frost resistance. By combining micro-reinforced composite elements with a cement matrix, a set of cement stone properties is formed and includes additional properties that insulated materials do not possess. The effective performance of micro-reinforced concrete with fibers is determined by the following indicators: the physico-mechanical characteristics of the fibers, the adhesion of the cement matrix to the fiber surface and the durability of the fibrous materials in the alkaline environment of the cement stone. An effective result of the interaction of the fibers of the polymer building and the cement matrix was obtained by combining the strength of one material and the chemical resistance of another. Manufacturing allows us to produce not only fibers, but also fibers that have a core and a sheath (coaxial fiber) in their structure. Due to this, it was possible to create effective physico-mechanical and physico-chemical properties of the fibers. Adding polymer fibers from polypropylene construction fibers to cement mixes allows you to influence the concrete, improve the structure of the concrete mix, evenly spaced by volume.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF REINFORCED CONCRETE, POLYPROPYLENE FIBERS:
– reduction of internal stresses – reduction of cracking (caused by hardening of concrete) Reinforced dispersible polymer fibers (polypropylene fibers) alter the behavior of the cement stone itself as a component of the concrete structure, allowing you to create the required safety boundaries.
FIBERS HAVE THE ABILITY TO INFLUENCE CONCRETE PROPERTIES, IMPROVING ITS QUALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
– reduces water absorption – increases power – frost resistance – chemical resistance, wear resistance, sulfate resistance, etc. Polypropylene polishing fibers for concrete can increase resistance to external influences and durability.
CONCRETE MADE BY USING MICRO REINFORCEMENT TECHNOLOGY WITH FIBER POLYMERS FOR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, HAS TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO CONVENTIONAL REINFORCED CONCRETE:
– increased resistance to cracks – wear resistance – toughness – flexural strength
USE OF FIBER POLYMER REINFORCEMENT IN CONCRETE MIXTURES ALLOWS YOU:
– reducing labor costs for enhanced work – increasing the productivity of concrete work – reduces screed thickness without loss of strength and performance and extends floor life Industrial fiber reinforced concrete floors with reinforcement fibers are typically installed on structures where increased flexural strength and cracking resistance are required.
– achieving high quality concrete (fibrobeton) of all kinds – mortar – floor liners – spray concrete – concrete elements – production of transport concrete – production of concrete, which is installed on the construction site – concretes of high strength and chemical resistance – waterproof concrete – self-compacting (SCC) and high-plastic concrete – for finished / exposed concrete surfaces – cast precast elements – for sprayed concrete – high strength concrete – concrete with increased elasticity, flexural strength – frost resistant concrete – high impact concrete and performance – in the construction of roads, bridges – in foam concrete – in polyester concrete
– absolute resistance to the effects of various corrosive media, compatible with any chemical additives in concrete; – due to the small diameter of the hydrocarbon fibers, the reinforcement of the cement matrix volume is achieved more than 6 degrees in size compared to the steel fiber reinforcement; – the specially selected surfactants for the fibers allow it to be used in dry and wet crushing, ensuring a uniform distribution in the cement matrix; – the synthetic reinforcement structures obtained are of low mass, with high physical and mechanical properties, which reduces the costs of production, assembly and transportation; – guaranteed stable product quality; – resistant to most chemicals; – is not subject to corrosion; – significantly reduces the cracking of concrete; – increases the durability of concrete; – high temperature resistant, absolutely non-flammable; – increased grip; – high mechanical strength; – sound absorption; – dielectric; – high thermal insulation properties; – increases lifespan several times.